Say “Merry Christmas” by decorating your space with holiday greenery from Tree Classics. These stylish holiday pieces won’t evoke allergens or require a car to tote fresh greenery back home. In addition, artificial Christmas wreaths can be customized to fit any décor or theme.
The hanging of Christmas wreaths is a long-standing tradition in many homes. Tree Classics’ realistic artificial wreaths feature highly realistic PE needles. Choose from pre-lit wreaths such as the Monaco Spruce, Whitehall Spruce or Sedona Fir. Each has easy-to-shape branches and tips, allowing you to create the exact look you want.
Christmas standards don’t have to be boring. You can add personality and style to your wreaths and garlands with ornaments, ribbons, floral sprays and other items. Follow these DIY tips to create a themed wreath to perfectly match your holiday décor.
DIY Wreath Themes
- Monochromatic: a single-color theme can look elegant or whimsical, depending on your choice of ornamentation.
- Metallic: Sleek, shiny, modern and yet classic, adorning a wreath with metallic ornaments, sprays and ribbon will add sparkle to any door or wall. Consider mixing gold and silver decorations for a luxurious look.
- Country: Choose gingham bows in burgundy and forest green, avoiding bright reds and greens when decorating “country.” Include natural ornaments such as pinecones, dried apples and cinnamon sticks.
- Presents: Who says presents have to be only under the tree? Decorate a pre-lit wreath with miniature presents in bright holiday colors.
- Baby’s First Christmas: Create a special commemorative wreath for baby’s first Christmas. Style the wreath or even a garland with all pink or all blue ornamentation. Another option is to decorate in a rainbow of pastels and include whimsical ornaments such as tiny bottles, diaper pins, buggies and other baby items.
- Candy Canes: Decorate a pre-lit wreath with red, velvet bows and real red and white candy canes. Hang the wreath in an entranceway at a level where children of all ages can reach to grab a candy cane for a holiday treat. Replace the candy canes as needed.
Themed wreaths as gifts
You enjoy them in your own home, so why not treat someone special to a themed wreath. Select your favorite Tree Classics wreath and style it using themed ornaments and other items.
- Teacher: Have a teacher on your gift list this year? Create a special teacher-themed wreath decorated with apples, pencils, miniature chalkboards and tiny rulers. Present a classroom teacher with a themed teacher’s wreath as a gift from the class. Decorate it with ornaments featuring the name of each child in the class.
- Coach: Style a Tree Classic pre-lit wreath with miniature soccer balls and round ball ornaments in team colors for that special coach. Don’t forget to add a bow in the team’s colors as well.
- Neighbor: For that special pet-loving neighbor, create a dog or cat themed wreath. If your neighbor loves to cook, make a culinary wreath complete with miniature rolling pins, whisks and tiny muffin pan ornaments.