No holiday gathering is complete without a beautiful Christmas tree as a focal point. Taking the time to set your artificial Christmas tree up properly will provide your home a more festive atmosphere that family and friends will appreciate. In this post, we show you how to assemble your Tree Classics Christmas tree and bring out the best of the holiday season.
Before We Begin
Think of the location first. It is important to consider the size of your tree relative to your desired location. Remember that the width is just as important as the height so you won’t need to rearrange the furniture every Christmas. A simple solution would be to place the tree in the same spot every year; having a special place for your tree creates an endearing family tradition.
After finding the perfect location for your tree, it’s now time to assemble it. We provide a step-by-step guide below to help make assembly quick and easy so you’ll spend less time assembling and more time decorating your tree with your family.
Assembling Your Tree
- Unfold tree stand until the legs are perpendicular. Insert eyebolts and tighten gently.
- Insert the pole of the bottom section of the tree into the assembled tree stand and tighten the eyebolts as necessary. Plug the electric cord into wall outlet.
- Gently pull the branches down, starting with the bottom row of large artificial Christmas tree branches. Tie up the remaining upper rows of the tree branches in the closed position with a piece of rope or a bungee cord. Pull twigs alternately upward and outward, starting with the twigs closest to the pole. Work your way out to the tip of the branch. Do this row by row until you reach the upper part of the tree section.
- Insert the middle section of the tree into the bottom section. Make sure to insert middle section plug into bottom section plug. Repeat shaping twigs and branches as in the bottom section. If your tree has more than three sections, insert the next section and proceed shaping as you have in the past sections.
- Insert the top section into the middle section. Make sure to insert top section plug into the middle section plug, unless your tree has a foot switch. If this is the case, follow instructions included with your tree. Repeat shaping twigs and branches as in the previous sections. The artificial Christmas tree top section will be shaped differently. After shaping the twigs, gently curve tips up to give a more natural appearance. Pull the long single tip up to point to the ceiling. Don’t be afraid to shape and bend the branches to your liking to create the desired look.
After assembling your tree, you can decorate it to match your holiday home décor. You can add a tree skirt that matches your Christmas tree ornaments to complete the look. If you’re planning to buy a new tree for Christmas, check out this post for information that will help you get the perfect Christmas tree for your home.