Just like that, the holidays are upon us. If you’re still looking for Christmas decorating ideas, here are some of our favorite looks from our blogger friends. Find inspiration to help you deck your home with cheer from the front door to your bedroom.
1. Hang a wreath and garland on your front door for a warm welcome.
Shop the Look: Classic Fraser Fir Festive Wreath & Garland
2. Add a merry touch to your sunroom with white and red holiday decorations.
3. Create a festive nook in your living room.
4. Pair your Christmas tree with a garland.
5. Go for a timeless color scheme.
You won’t go wrong with the classic red and gold combination for your Christmas decorations. Lori of My Lovely Texas Home added a unique touch to her tree with holiday signs.
6. Experiment with various ribbons.
Ribbons change up the look of your tree, so try layering or hanging multiple types. Jen Lutz brightened up her tree with two plaid ribbons in different colors. Read this post for tips on decorating with ribbons.
7. Deck your mantel with festive greenery.
Choose undecorated greenery so you can dress them up for any season. Sharon of Sweet Honey Cottage added gold and eucalyptus accents to her evergreen garland and draped it off-center on her mantel for a twist.
8. Maximize your ceiling height.
9. Add texture with tree picks.
Caitlyn Neier shows us how to turn up the charm with silver berry picks. Minimal ball ornaments completed this simple yet enchanting frosted Christmas tree.
10. Make dining merrier.
11. Create a wintry display with multiple flocked trees.
Flocked trees have a woodland look that doesn’t require many decorations. Instead of ornaments, do as Katie of Baker’s Nest did and use rustic accessories instead.
12. Dress stairways with wreaths and garlands.
Take a cue from Jen Lutz and combine greenery with pillows and stockings for a picture-perfect stairway. To add impact, layer your wreath on top of a round mirror.
Get the Look: Kennedy Fir Wreath & Garland
13. Turn up the flower power in your library.
Mix and match various picks with shimmering ornaments for a tree full of flair. We love how Mary of Selah Pines Farmhouse made her library extra cozy with a faux fireplace, too.
14. Shine the spotlight on your piano.
Wreaths and garlands make any surface or furniture special. Like Krissy of Bold Boundless Blonde, opt for battery-operated pieces to give you more flexibility in decorating.
Get the Look: Woodland Noble Fir Wreath & Garland
15. Bring holiday cheer to your bedroom.
Hang greenery on your bed frame, mirror, and even your windows. Here, Kendra of Joy in Our Home added hints of red to her room with the Christmas Morning Frost. Find other garland decorating ideas here.
Get the Look: Christmas Morning Frost Garland